WELCOME TO GRANDIUM HOTEL PRAGUE
Design Grandium Hotel Prague is located in the heart of Prague. All main sightseeing points such as Wenceslas as well as Old town Squares, Prague State Opera, National Museum or Municipal House are within walking distance. Hotel exudes a fresh and modern design with light shades of green, grey and brown colours, which make for a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere for a unique Prague experience.
New safety policies regarding the PANDEMIC COVID
Grandium Hotel Prague provides
- 365 design rooms, including Classic and Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites, Family Suite and Grandium Suite
- Parking in hotel garage (upon availability)
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Hotel Grandium
- Coffee & Tea making facilities in all our rooms
- InGarden noodles restaurant café serving pasta from all around the world, as well as local and international dishes
- Room Service
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 hours
Check-out: Until 11:00 hours
From 1st of January 2021 the city tax (50 CZK per person and night) is excluded from the room rate and is paid directly by guests at the reception desk.
Children and extra beds
- Free! One further child under 6 years stays free of charge using an existing bed.
- Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Completely non-smoking policy
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards:
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB
- Please note that the credit card which will be used for making a reservation must be available at check-in.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at Grandium Hotel Prague!