Welcome to Grandium Hotel Prague
Design Grandium Hotel Prague is located in the heart of Prague. All main sightseeing points such as Wenceslas as well as Old town Squares, Prague State Opera, National Museum or Municipal House are within walking distance.
New safety policies regarding the PANDEMIC COVID
Hotel exudes a fresh and modern design with light shades of green, grey and brown colours, which make for a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere for a unique Prague experience.
Good to know
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 hours
Check-out: Until 11:00 hours
From 1st of January 2021 the city tax (21 Kč per person and night) is excluded from the room rate and is paid directly by guests at the reception desk.
Children and extra beds
- Free! One further child under 6 years stays free of charge using an existing bed.
- Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged €50 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Completely non-smoking policy
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards:
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB
Please note that the credit card which will be used for making a reservation must be available at check-in.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at Grandium Hotel Prague!