Events & Conferences
Grandium Hotel Prague features versatile conference facility in the center of Prague located by the Wenceslas Square.
Conference center has 9 flexible meeting rooms with built in AV with the total area of 704 m2 (7.577,8 sq ft).
The main meeting room will offer 3 connecting rooms Mars - Jupiter - Saturn with an expected maximum capacity of up to 311 delegates in theater style.
There are another 2 meeting rooms Mercury I-III. a Venus I-III. with natural daylight each of 234 delegates in theatre style.
Meeting rooms can be split by airwalls in 3 individual sub-sections.
The Grandium Hotel Prague is the perfect choice to host your events whether for business or pleasure in the center of Prague.
You as meeting planner can stay relaxed with a peace of mind thanks to individual and professional approach of our staff across all hotel departments.
Success and productiveness of your event is our goal.
Special MICE conference Promotion JUNE 2020–MARCH 2021
Accommodation from 65 € including the following:
- Room rate flat for sgl/dbl occupancy including breakfast, VAT and Wi-Fi internet access
Conference package from 45 € / pax including the following:
- Main meeting room rental, coffee break, lunch buffet or 3-course menu, unlimited conference beverage, basic AV equipment and complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection
- Complimentary conference package & rooms ratio from 1/15
- Complimentary office and up to 2 parking places upon availability
- Extra 3% rebate from final bill from total event net revenue excluding VAT (N/A to outsourced services) if contract signed 4 months prior to the event
- Other benefits based on the request complexity & volume
For Full Promotion click here
Please ask for offer terms and conditions and send your conference requests with to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum capacity of the main plenary Mars – Jupiter – Saturn in the theater style will be expected up to 311 participants on 296 m2 (3.186,1 sq ft).
Electronic air walls will allow to split the space into 3 meeting rooms with preserved projection in each section.
There are additional 2 meeting rooms Mercury I-III. and Venus I-III. with natural daylight on the ground floor street level, each of 204 m2 (2.195,8 sq ft).
Each meeting room can be split further into 3 individual meeting rooms with preserved projection in each section.
Enclosed pre-function foyers for catering and group social programs have total area of 564 m2 (6.070,8 sq ft). Conference facility has either through the hotel or direct street monitored access.
Adjacent to the ground floor meeting rooms is main hotel restaurant with a winter garden.